Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tough and stuff.

Jack Sh*t is right. I need to toughen up if I want to make it as a blogger. Thus- the pen will continue to flow.

Today has been tough- I haven't eaten a ton but it hasn't been healthy and I didn't get a workout in. I wanted to work out, but for some reason I haven't been sleeping well lately and I'm tired. And as I've stated in the past- I'm a baby when I don't get my sleep. I did, however, get a super cute hair cut. Here's a pic of what it looks like:



I like it, but the more I look at it...the more I think maybe I should cut some more off of it so it looks more like Kristen Cavallari's hair. Here's a pic of what I'm thinking:



Isn't that so stinkin cute? The problem with Kristen's hair though is that I won't be able to pull it back when I work out; and that's a must.

Ok, I'm exhausted folks. I'm going to try and get some good shut eye. Night!

D

1 comment:

  1. I like hair-do #2. But yes, it does pose a workout problem, which I suppose won't matter until you get that rest. Hope you're sleeping better now!

    ReplyDelete