Monday, October 19, 2009

There's pep in my step...

Isn't it funny that when you have a good weight loss week everything just seems to go smoother? I'm really surprised at myself- I lost 3.2 pounds this week at Weight Watchers! It really wasn't that hard of a week either, I think that's why I'm so surprised. My goals last week were to not drink any soda and work out every day except Sunday. Well...I got close. I did break down and have a diet coke on Wed night, and I didn't make the gym on Saturday (and I think Tuesday), but I lost! I lost I lost I lost!!!! This week I've recommitted to the same goals because I really want to have another great week- however, I'm not starting off on the best foot.

Saturday night I went to bed around 11 because I was exhausted and didn't wake up until 10 on Sunday morning. I was super thirsty all day yesterday and it spilled over into today too. I got 7.5 hours of sleep last night but woke up again super thirsty and this time my neck muscles were killing me...I'm not sure if I just slept on it wrong or if I'm getting sick. My stomach has also been sour all day- everytime I eat it starts to hurt. But I haven't really lost my appetite so...if I'm getting sick, of course I want to rest so I can get over it faster. However, I'm on a rampage right now and want to start the week off right. Decisions Decisions! The good news is I still have about 4 points left for dinner- so I should be ok even if I don't make the gym.

Ok folks, that's all I really have to share for now. Good luck on your journey- hope you're doing well!!

D




3 comments:

  1. I know I tweeted you--but this is official: Woo Hoo, Yeah, clap, clap, clap, jump up and down.....Wahoo for you!!! :D Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Those goals can be tough - especially since I'm a diet soda addict - so it's wonderful you made it through. Hope you have another great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does make it so much fun to lose when you have just stepped on the scale and lost. Congrats girlfriend! :)
    And I hope you're not getting sick! But if you are then feel better soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete