1) I was born in Interlaken Switzerland. My dad is swiss and my parents met while my mom was serving a mission there. (Mormon mission, yes, I'm mormon. Now you have 2 facts in 1). I love Interlaken Switzerland and love all of my family there and still go to visit sometimes, but not often enough.
2) I am a licensed massage therapist, and have practiced massage for 7 years, but I do not currently practice massage anymore. I still do it on the side for extra cash sometimes, but that's about it. I still believe wholeheartedly in holistic healing though- the body is a miracle piece of work that can usually heal itself with the right help.
3) I loathe ironing.
4) I don't really like cooking either. But I don't mind doing dishes; in fact, I love cleaning. Unless I feel like someone is just purposely being a pig. Then I won't clean.
5) I don't know how many people I have kissed in my life. I lost track somewhere in my 20's and now I have no idea. I couldn't even begin to guesstimate. Sad! This is one number I wish I knew so bad and will always wonder about for the rest of my life. I can say...however (and I'm not sure if this is pathetic or not), that I've only kissed 2 guys in the last 2 years.
6) I graduated from the University of Utah as an English Major- I love writing and secretly wanted to be an editor for a magazine when I graduated. However, there are not many magazine houses in UT, so I had to move on to a "real" job- which is how I got into marketing.
7) I love dogs but used to be scared of them when I was little. I would scream and scream and cry until the dog was taken away. I was pushed down by a German Shepard and bit on the back when I was three- hence the fear. But I've since conquered it and love dogs now! (I'm still wary though if the dog doesn't seem friendly at times).
8) I love nature and love being outside. I love water activities especially, like boating or wakeboarding. The ocean makes me nervous to swim in though sometimes (maybe cause occasionally I see WHALES flipping about!!!! NOT KIDDING! It's fun when I see dolphins though).
9) I love dancing. Not like- official dancing like ballet or tap- like...freak dancing in a bar. Hahaha- I love it. Who knows why.
10) At 32 years old, I still get scared of the dark. Not really in my own apartment, but it is really small so I know it well. Anywhere else freaks me out. :)
Ok! Hope you enjoyed my 10. What about you?