Thursday, February 11, 2010

Filler Day

Well, I don't have much to report today. I went to the gym and did 60 minutes of cardio because I didn't get any lifting in this morning. My eating was "meh"...overall I kind of viewed it as just one of those filler days to get me through the week until weigh in. Wasn't good, wasn't bad. Just a filler day. Which means I need to make tomorrow AWESOME! (It should be because it's Friday...) Commit to having an awesome diet/workout day with me?

Have fun plans for the weekend and Monday off of work so I'm excited. I'm trying to get out and mingle more- Today I decided to commit more to being single and meeting more men than I've been attempting in the last few days/weeks. Does that make sense? What that translates to is = I've been spending too much time with only one guy lately and I realized this today while talking to a friend on the phone and that bothers me, because we're not together and he doesn't deserve all my time. I'm vowing not to do that anymore. So my plans for the weekend include a lot of other men. Single men. Attractive men. I wish I was in the mood to be attracted to one of them at some point. Even kissing someone else still feels weird. :(

Other than that- not much is new. I will keep you updated on my progress because, as usual, the weekends are crucial for me. I HAVE to have a great weekend in order to make it to goal...I'm still 3 days away (which is almost half the week). Plus I can tell that it's getting to be that time of the month... so I have to stay strong through the cravings and the desire to pick the galaxy of zits that have literally cropped up over my face today. I literally got like, 10 new zits, all tonight. It's SICK. As soon as things start, they will go away; I know this because it happens all the time. But I hate it! My skin looks so bad! Plus, I hope I'm not bloated at weigh in. UGHHHHH!!!

It's always something, isn't it?

D



3 comments:

  1. Yes, Diz, it's always something! Chuckle. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today has already turned into a bad diet/workout day because I'm snowed in. :(

    Good luck finding boys & good luck with the zits! Next week is my time of the month & I can feel a zit coming. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg girl, you too? I have the worst breakout scene going on on my chin.. I wanna sand my face off.. ahahaha dramatic much? Geez, anyway you go out there and bag yourself a sexy sweet man (I miss those days) and make sure you fill me in on all the details. You're sexy and fun, go out and flirt it up.. VDAY only comes once a year!

    ReplyDelete