This morning I got up and thought to myself, "So what?" I need to keep pushing forward, despite the hiccup we'll call the weekend. Sometimes things happen- sometimes you get overwhelmed. Doesn't matter, I had to get up this morning and start planning again. I plan to do better than I've been doing. Here are the goals for the month of April- in full effect:
1) Lose those damn 5 pounds!
2) Work out at least 5 days a week. Also, no soda this month. At all.
3) 30 minutes of study/reflection/goal planning every morning to help me stay on track.
4) Go to bed! No later than midnight every night- shoot for 11 pm.
5) Focus on being happy and finding joy in my life. This includes focusing more on the things I'm grateful for- so I will write down everyday (either here or in my journal) of things I'm grateful for and things I'm accomplishing in my life. So everyday I will take 20-30 minutes to reflect on these things. I will also work on not complaining as much.
6) Do 2 acts of service this month.
7) Save! Try to save all $500 this month (although I know it might not be possible because I have some expenses coming up. In order to accomplish this, I'm going to have to live within my means this month!)
8) Find a place to live. :)
9) Try something new that I've never done before.
10) Make a new friend. Nurture that friendship.
Ok, I know there are a lot of goals, and they're lofty. But I think with the morning planning session, I will be able to do it! Let's hope so.
Ok folks- I have to get back to work. I also made work goals that I've not listed here and in order to meet those goals, I have to get to work!