Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If you build it...

I went to the gym yesterday and didn't have any caffeine.  I went to bed on time.  I'm on track to do the same again today.  It's still hard right now because I'm trying to come back from a caffeine binge that lasted for about a month...but I don't expect to be over it in one day so it's all good.  Just tired.  I feel jet lagged- and yet I've never left. ;)  Last night I got 9 hours of sleep and it is AMAZING how much better you feel when you're rested.

I want to be able to offer you guys something inspiring, but right now I don't have much.  I'm still looking for "nuggets" to share- I'll let you know when I have something.

D

3 comments:

  1. You just made me laugh! That was a nugget for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog... I like how you write what you think.

    I have this image of a caffeine binge and you bobbing up and down, like you're in the water.. Here's to pleasant dreams and getting back on track!

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to get more rest lately and it has been awesome for me! good stuff. Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete