Friday, June 11, 2010

Sleepy Issues...

Last night was such an odd night- for reasons I can't understand, I was in and out of consciousness until about 5 am this morning, when I finally fell into a deeper sleep.  When I did finally drift off, I must've had a bad dream because I woke up bawling my eyes out.  This is the second time this week that I've woken up because I was bawling.  What does that mean?  

I wonder if crying in your sleep is some kind of cleansing process for your body.  I've woken up laughing before- but these last two times it's been crying, and something about that bothers me.  Am I secretly depressed and don't know it?  Is my body trying to deal with some pent up emotions I don't know I have?  WEIRD...

So because I didn't really get a good night sleep, I didn't go to the gym today.  I didn't eat bad at all today, which is good.  And it's 10:35 and I'm getting ready to go to bed as we speak, so I can have a good nights rest tonight.  I want to be able to enjoy my day tomorrow...I'm going to clean my house and then go to the gym, and then I'm going to lay in the sun for the rest of the afternoon.  The sun BETTER be out tomorrow (right now we got June Gloom going on).

xoxo My lovies!

D

2 comments:

  1. I've been using sleep CDS...not only to get to sleep fast but to stay asleep or at least have calm dreams and to make me go back to sleep fast if I do wake up. I have never slept well since my husband was always gone at nights and now that he's home I need to re-train my system. They seem to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never woken up laughing or crying. That's interesting. I don't know what it means?? Google? I do have plenty of trouble sleeping though; it's hard to fully function on not-enough-sleep. Hope you've caught up!

    ReplyDelete