Thursday, July 8, 2010

Holding on...

I'm having a down day.  Luckily, I haven't eaten too terribly.  I worked out this morning, so that's good.  I just keep trying to remind myself- there are days that you actually plow ahead, and there are days you are just hanging on by your fingernails.  Today is a 'hanging on by my fingernails' kind of day.  Luckily the weekend is tomorrow.

I would go into it, but I just don't know where to begin.  Sometimes living here is just hard.  I love it, but sometimes I don't.  Anyway, I have to sign off for now because I have a work meeting at the ass crack of dawn and I need to go to bed.

Love you all, xoxo.

D

3 comments:

  1. Awww...hang in there sweetie. You're not alone...I'm right here beside you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lady - this hurts my heart a little bit...
    All I can say is that we all go there sometimes - there is a ledge out there somewhere with tons of fingernails stuck to it! Imagine like Lee Press-on nails in pink jaguar sticking out from the end. Eww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it's gotten better for you today, Diz! Maybe something good happened in your meeting? It's been a tough month so far, but let's have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete