Sunday, November 29, 2009

And the battle rages on...

Just a quick little update/chk in:

I've been doing ok- yesterday I did NOT want to work out. I started out on a run and only made it 3 miles. At about 1.5 out I decided that's all I could do. Which would've been fine (you gotta have a light day every now and again) except my old roommates came over to drop something off for me and my current roommate and we ended up going to lunch- Ruby's. Not a good choice. I ended up having a cheeseburger with fries and ranch and a vanilla diet coke!!!! It was all sooo yummy too. I didn't really eat for the rest of the night- I never got hungry again, which I'm not sure is good or bad. I also had one more little splurge I guess I should confess to. My roommate called me for dinner and a movie last night after she got off work and while I didn't order anything to eat with her cause I still wasn't hungry, I did end up having a whoopie pie from Corner Bakery. Straight sugar. Straight lard. Straight into my veins. It was guilty- and not a guilty pleasure. There was no pleasure in that whoopie pie. I didn't even really want it, just ended up with it so I ate it. Doh!

Today hasn't been great either. I haven't worked out because I normally don't work out on Sundays. But I still feel heavy from yesterday and eating kinda gross today- so I feel like I should work out. My legs are slowly starting to develop shin splints and i'm not sure why. Did I run too much this week? I did run and bike everyday this week except today. AND I had top ramen about 20 minutes ago...not the best choice for lunch but I'm scarce on food in my house right now. The good news is at least I don't weigh in tomorrow because I have a meeting at our corp office early in the morning and won't make weigh in. But I'll weigh in Tuesday morning! I just have to get a grip or all this week's hard work will be out the window. I was still up a pound when I did a home weigh in this morning (from where I was yesterday morning). And I feel gross and sick right now. :(

Ok guys- that's it for today! Sorry for the short post but I don't have a ton to talk about right now. Next post if I still don't have much to discuss, I'll do a theme post (talk about an actual work out/health topic or something). Good luck finishing out the weekend!

D

1 comment:

  1. We all have bad days...just turn it around starting now. That's the best thing you can do at this point.

    ReplyDelete