Wednesday, November 25, 2009

On my way...

I haven't been blogging as much because I don't have much to report. I went for a bike ride yesterday for about 45 minutes, and today I ran 7.3 miles. It felt really good to run today. I started out just trying to go my typical 5.5 mile route, but I felt so good that I just went a little further and a little further until I hit the 7.3.

It was good for me too because the last few days I've been in a funk. Working out when you're stressed or depressed helps so much! You can just tune out your mind and let your body work it out. It seriously gets me through so much- I'm thankful that I'm starting to turn this corner. Turning the corner into becoming a regular exerciser. Someone who needs the workout. Someone who functions emotional and physically better when it's happened. Yes!

Ok, I have to say Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great weekend and try to stay the course!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment