Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Two a days? Death.

Even though I already worked out today and have been perfect on my eating, I feel like I should go back to the gym. Just 30 minutes....just cardio. It may look like I'm on a rampage, and maybe I am for a week. Idk. I'm just trying to take it a day at a time right now, but I really want to have a good week. Like- I'm REALLY sick of being in the 140's, even though (for me) I've been doing decently. I haven't been here forever, like I was in the 150's, but I just want out of here. I'm starting to see on my body where the weight is coming off, and it motivates me to just get it off. I can see "little D" (as my friends use to call me) slowly emerging, but there are still areas that have quite a bit of "love" on them still. I just want it off.

However, I've noticed, the more I type that out (that I'm on a rampage), the worse I do. It's like- the minute it's out of my system (typed out on my blog), I forget about it. So I'm not saying anything quite yet. I'm NOT on a rampage- and NOT because anyone gave me flack for it. :)

Ok- I'm going to do it. I'm going back to the gym- wish me luck! :/

D

2 comments:

  1. You hit the gym and kick a$$ Diz...You're definitely on a rampage today, and that is awesome. Just dealing with today is great. :) I love this attitude and love that you're all over it. WAY. TO. GO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D! Lil D! I still call you that. What do you mean 'used to call you?' You are little! You are lookin rockin! I'm so proud of you. I love your post. It is motivating to me. I haven't been to the gym in a week as I have bronchitis and I've been laying on my couch since Sunday filling the fat stick to me. Haha! I SO want to be back in the gym and I hope Monday I will be. It's crazy what the gym does for your body and mind. For one thing, I can't sleep at night. Working out really helps you sleep! And just mentally, I'm going insane! I need my fix.
    Anyway, I just sent this to my clients this week. I know I've given you the quote before but here it is again. As I read it, it motivated me and got me excited to hit the gym Monday. Not that you need the motivation right now but maybe you can save it for a time you are not feeling it. Miss you! Love you! Can't wait to see you skinny minny!


    "SUFFER THE PAIN OF DISCIPLINE OR SUFFER THE PAIN OF REGRET."
    -Jim Ron

    We all know that feeling when we blew our diet and decided that making cookies one night or getting a large tub of popcorn at the movies was just too tempting. Then you wake up the next day and you feel it. You feel a bit more tired, bloated and you kick yourself! That turns into skipping the gym and one thing leads to another and you don't reach your goals that week. What feels worse? The pain of regret or would you rather feel the pain of discipline? Going to the gym even though you are not feeling it. Eating a healthy dinner you can actually feel a difference in your body as if your body is thank you for feeding it the proper nutrition it needs. That discipline no longer feels like pain but an overwhelming feeling of accomplishment. There is no feeling like finally fitting into those jeans that have been sitting in the back of our closet for the longest time. Or catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and seeing that muscle definition you didn't know you had or someone telling you how great you look and what your secret it. Now is it really worth it to skip the gym today? Eat that unhealthy dinner? The choice is yours. You are the only one that can reach your goals. What choice are you going to make today? Take it one day at a time and choose daily to make the right choices. Your body will thank you!

    ReplyDelete