First up: The Ugly Cupcake Award
1. Scroll down the right side of my blog until you get to the badge and then post it on your blog wherever you like. Please use the html code to link back to The Chunky Chick so others can also read the rules.
2. Write a post on your blog about why you are an Ugly Cupcake. SeeTHIS POST from the Fat Chick Weigh if you want more info on that and/or the history of the UGLY CUPCAKE SOCIETY.
3. Leave a comment @ The Fat Chick Weigh's most current post saying you want to be added to the list of members.
4. Nominate 5 people to join the Ugly Cupcake Society.
- Have them click on the badge you posted to your blog to bring them here for the rules.
Now come on, tell me,
Do YOU have the NUTZ to be in the UGLY CUPCAKE SOCIETY??
I want to be a beautiful cupcake, and I've determined I have the NUTZ to be one! While I haven't always been a beautiful cupcake in the past, I now believe I can evolve into one. I've had my fair share of ups and downs with this weight thing, but I'm determined to beat it once and for all, one pound at a time. I'm roughly 10 pounds from my goal and so excited to be confident, smart, witty, successful, and SEXY all in one package! If that's not a great deal for someone, I don't know what is. And if they don't think it's a great package- they can keep looking, cause this sassy cupcake has got the determination to find someone that loves just her flavor of treat!!!!
So Now for my nominees:
1) snoconegirl: Because she's a new follower and I want to know more about her! Tell us your story, you sexy cupcake you!
2) Katie J Because Katie J has lost 60 lbs and is on a serious rampage! I love it! And I love that she has just jumped right into my blog and become so supportive right away. Thank you Katie J! (I'm a poet and didn't even know it)
3) The Monkey and Me This girl is supportive, down to earth, and hilarious! Love her comments on all blogs!
4) Sib Because she is so cute! She IS a shrinking goddess, and I love her pictures and her blog. And of course, I appreciate her comments on my blog too.
5) Mary Because Mary is on this journey too, and I love her yellow and white striped cardy! She's a doll!
I wanted to "Muffinize" (as Chunky Chick said) so many others! Luckily I have a million awards to give away today...so hopefully everyone will get an award from me at some point.
If it wasn't for you- my personal cheering squad, I might not have made it as far as I have, and I might not be able to tackle the dreaded final 10. Thanks to you, I believe I can!!!
Ok, next award is: Creative Blogger Award
I'm also the happy recipient of the "Creative Writer" Blogger Award, thanks to Jan at Healthy Loser Gal
The rules of the "Creative Writer" Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you. (Thank you Jan!!!)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you. http://healthylosergal.blogspot.com/
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Six Outrageous Lies & One Outrageous Truth about Me:
1. I was originally born with clubbed feet.
2. I've owned 3 dogs, 2 cats, 4 birds, and a snake, all at the same time. What can I say? I love animals?
3. I have made hundreds of thousands of dollars in one year; and in that same year, spent it all.
4. I've been on every continent the world has to offer, except Antarctica.
5. I have been proposed to 3 times, but only engaged once, and married never.
6. I won a Heidi look a like contest when I lived in Switzerland when I was 11.
7. I speak 3 languages, but only English well.
Seven nominated bloggers for the "Creative Writing" Blogger Award:
Seven nominated bloggers for the "Creative Writing" Blogger Award:
- Ellen at http://keepingitoffblog.blogspot.com/
- Marianne at http://txmarianne.blogspot.com/
- Tricia at http://enduranceisntonlyphysical.blogspot.com/
- Tamara at http://www.mybandnewjourney.blogspot.com/
- Beth at http://beths101goals.blogspot.com/
- The Fat Chick at http://thefatchickweigh.blogspot.com/
- Melting Candy at http://meltingcandybegins.blogspot.com/
And now for my final award (whew! This post is taking forever...)
The Stiletto Award!
1. Display the Stiletto badge of honor.
2. Brag about it - post a link to the page to highlight what the award is about. Find that here..
3. Say thanks! Include a link to the friend who nominated you.
4. Share the love-nominate 5-10 more blogs. Leave links to their blogs and leave them a comment so they know they won! (see below)
5. Do what you do! Keep at it and keep inspiring others.
First I must give proper shout outs to Chunky Chick! She is one of my favorite bloggers! She has come such a long way in her blogging, and it shows on her blog. She's fun, outgoing, inspiring, and keeps it real on her blog. Everytime I see she posted something new I immediately get over to her blog to update. Love her!
Now for my nominees!!!!
1. Cheri Because she does fun things like create graphs of her weight loss so she can visually see how far she's come, and she's come a long way!!! She is honest and real and anyone can read and feel her honesty coming through on her blog. Keep it up beautiful you're doing fabulous!!
2. Kaseypb Because she snuck under the radar on my follow list for so long, but has a great blog and deserves to be brought out into the light! Congratulations girl, thanks for the follow/support!!!!
3. Jan Because Jan is an inspiration to hundreds of people. She is sunshine on a cloudy day- warm, refreshing, persistent- she is going to make her goal and she is going to achieve it with a huge smile on her face and a bounce in her step. Go Jan!!!
4. Deb Deb's love of God and life is evident in every post. She not only lifts our spirits through prayer and worship, but also by showing us to get up and try, try again. What I appreciate most in Deb is that she is not afraid to be who she is, and she shows me I can do the same. She is so supportive and loyal- and she's deep and introspective which gives you much food for thought! Love my Deb!
5. Keri One of my favorites, her and I are just two pea's in a pod! She is very empathetic and supportive and will always tell you the truth the right way, right when you need to hear it. Plus she's lost 40+ pounds! That's huge! Love it! I love my little canadian! Wish you weren't going so far from home!!
6. Kenz Kenz is like my blogging BFF- I talk to her everyday. She is the best blogging friend you can have- she's motivated, goal oriented, has vision (she dreams BIG and I love it!), and she has the best drive to succeed of anyone I know. She's not afraid to try new things, get out there and to get her hands dirty! I know she is here for me no matter what, and I love her for it. Thanks for everything you do for me beautiful!! You're going to make it, I know it!
7. Genie Genie is one of the most talented writers I have come across in the blogging world; she is sharp as a tac and witty in all of her posts. She also remains upbeat and light hearted, even when times get tough and she doesn't have to be. She is a fabulous and fun girl, and her blog is truly entertaining!! I'd like to say she's also very inspirational to me as well, thank you Genie for all of your kind words on my blog, they've seriously sunk in deep. Thank you.
8. Kat Kat, don't hate me for nominating you for YET another award. :) I've noticed on other blogs your nominated every other second. But you deserve the awards because your blog is so great! It's one of my favorite blogs because I relate to it and to you so much. Great minds think a like, right? You're amazing and talented and you will go far in this writing thing...mark my words. You are talented and driven, and that will take you very far. :)
Ok friends! I'm all awarded out!!!!