Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Control

Well my friends, I'm even more motivated today than yesterday, if that's possible.

This week has been incredible so far.  I know it's only Wednesday, but I have high hopes and great outlooks for the rest of the week AND the rest of this month actually.  I busted my butt at the gym this morning and intend to go for a quick little jog/run this afternoon along the beach too- the weather is just too nice to avoid the outdoors any longer.  I've been reading everyone else's blogs and it seems I'm not the only one caught with a rampage bug.  I love it- you guys seriously inspire me to keep going and I'm thankful that you're on this journey too, and blogging about it too, so I can keep going.

This morning I read a quote that inspired me as well; it said, "The only real control we have in this life is self control."  It hit me like a ton of bricks, and I've been thinking about it all day.  I was thinking about it this morning while busting it out at the gym too- I decided, you can do an extra five minutes D because you're worth it, this rampage is worth it, and right now you have self control.  And I did an extra five minutes of cardio on the stairmaster.

I took my vitamins for the first time today- with caution of course.  I think I will only take them every 2 days or so.  My body is healthy and strong and doesn't need to be weighed down with a bunch of vitamins and supplements.  I eat healthy and I know my body can take what it needs from the healthy foods i'm putting into my body.  I'm drinking my water and staying away from soda.  Ahhhhh....if only I could contain this motivation and inspiration forever.  If I could just sell it in a bottle...

Well my friends, as much as I'd love to sit and chat, I have to go.  Everyday I make a list of things I want to get done that day and that list is calling to me right now.  I have a lot of things to get done.  If you haven't worked out already- get out there and do it!  You'll feel so much better that you did.

D

7 comments:

  1. You go! Remain on the rampage! I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! You are motivating me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D - these last few posts of yours are so full of positivity and motivation - it's awesome!! If you're ever in a funk - come back and read what you've done with yourself and how inspiring you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Diz, the thing is you'll always have the motivation in your pocket and you can pull it out any time. It never goes away!! You may put it away sometimes but it will always be there!! You inspire me and I love your blog to death but you know that. Keep working towards that prize sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. D! I LOVE you so much! I love reading your inspiring posts. You are so good with words. Keep up the rampage! You amaze me. I miss you friend! Love you tons! Glad you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete