Thursday, August 12, 2010

Distracted.

I'm bursting at the seams.

I guess I should just say here that I'm so grateful for the opportunities that come along every once in awhile that make my life great.  Even if they happen often,, sometimes I don't recognize them.  But every once in awhile something really great will happen and there's no way I can deny it and I'm just reminded that yet again I'm surrounded by good people and great opportunities (is there another word please?).

I swear in a matter of weeks, I will be able to talk all about everything wonderful that is happening.  And I can't wait for that day.  Please stay tuned until then- I will try to stay focused and find some meaningful things to talk about.  

XOXO!!!!!

D

7 comments:

  1. Cant wait til you can spill the beans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read about the pain in your head and neck. How is it now? I have had the same pain for a week now. So intense and even on Tramadol the is no relief :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I an so happy! I can't wait for u to tell us! But in the mean time my imagination will be in overdrive! Diz here is something I want to remind you, birds of a feather flock together, cause you one of the most amazing people I know! You may doubt your self but you inner strength shines through here! Blessed be dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sounds so exciting!! Glad you're enjoying this transition period, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be waiting with baited breath!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. without even KNOWING what it is Im so taking your happiness joy and riding it into my friday!

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete