Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nothing solid.

Well, I don't know how it happened...but for 3 days now I've had no caffeine, and no sugar.  What?  I wasn't even trying to cut those babies out!  But once I realized I hadn't had them for a few days...well...of course I had to keep going...

Here's the thing.  I don't really want to talk about my rampage right now.  I feel like that's all I ever talk about, and all I ever do is cycle through the same routine.  But I do want to type something...I just don't know what to type.

I went to watch a movie tonight on the beach with some of my friends.  It was really fun, but there were a bunch of people there and I was feeling anti-social.  I'm in a weird place right now.  I was super social and happy a few weeks ago, but right now I'm struggling.  I'm worried that these new "opportunities" might affect my social life- so this is NOT the time to start skippin out...

Okay- those are my thoughts for the night. XOXO

D

No comments:

Post a Comment