Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vitamins and Supplements...vitamins and supplements

My supplements finally came!!!  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.  Bring on the Fat Flush!!!  We're supposed to start on Monday- after I get back from Vegas (which is this weekend).  I don't know honestly if I can wait until next week.  I've been feeling like such crap lately- I've been so ready to do this...I just don't know if I can wait.  I found a website today that has Fat Flush recipes and I'm excited to try to new things and just be healthy again.  My body is craving healthy...

I was telling my friend tonight about doing Fat Flush and my goal to just change my eating habits permanently.  We ended up having a long chat about kicking sugar out of our diets and how much better you feel once it's finally out of your system.  It only reinforced my thoughts that I need more structure and less sugar.  I don't know if that's normal or not, but I hope it is.  I am really excited to do this and gain some control- I hope I can maintain the control...that's the biggest thing here.  The truth of the matter is- I'm just lazy.  I don't want to prepare my meals- I want to buy them prepared for me.  I don't want to work out- I want to watch TV.  And lately I've been cutting myself extra slack on my weight; remember when I had the epiphany that I'm okay?  Yeah, it's still lingering.  Not that I want it to leave- but it's hard to be or stay motivated when you start to think nothing is wrong.  Which leads me back to the original issues- I want to be healthy (that's why I should work out- not because I need to lose weight).  Does that make sense?

I also checked out Overeater's Anonymous' website tonight per a tip from a reader...and it looks really interesting to me.  I'm half tempted/half scared to go to a meeting.  Part of me feels like my problems aren't serious enough for OA...the other part of me wonders if I'm just in denial and that's why I don't go.  Which is it?  I don't know, but I'm going to sit on this stump for a little while longer.

And there is a quick ramble of my thoughts for the evening.  It's almost midnight friends- I have to get to bed before I crash in front of the computer.  XO!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment