Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Distractions.

It's kind of early for another post but I can't help it- I have to write this post in order to distract myself from eating.  It's only 11:21 and I'm just hungry today.  I've been snacking and eating all morning.  I have GOT to get a grip or I'm going to blow right through all of my points before 3 pm.  And tomorrow is weigh in- so today is NOT the day to overeat or over-indulge.

...Must...Stay...Strong...

In order to help me stay a little stronger- I'm now sipping a Diet Coke.  Mmmmm...so refreshing.  I've been doing so good lately on NOT consuming soda; I really shouldn't start up this nasty habit again.  I sleep better, have more energy, am less bloated, have less headaches (when I don't consume soda's)...and yet there is just something about it.  What is it?  Who knows, but right now I need it's help to not eat. I blame TOM.  Still hasn't come, but all of the lovely side effects have shown up.  Nasty break out on my face, bloating, cramps when I run.  UGHHHHHH...

That is all for now- I'll write a "real" post tonight after I've contemplated the universe a little more.  For now, I'll just have to suck it up and be hungry.  Sometimes you just have to be hungry; it's part of dieting.  I wish I could say that you never have to feel it, but it's just not true.  You have to feel it.

XO Lovies!!

D

4 comments:

  1. Embrace the feeling, LOL that's impossible for me. Although I do like the feeling of a flat empty stomach, totally different, but maybe you can imagine that? Keep strong & good for you for voicing it rather than taking the next snack; I struggle with that at work ALL of the time! I need to keep busier or do something else; I've started going to the water cooler as a subsitute & gum really does help. Can't wait to hear your results:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been soda free for two weeks now, and wow, would I love a diet coke. You are right. So refreshing.! Stay strong! And best wishes for tomorrow at weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I have an "eating day" I can usually control cravings by drinking a glass of milk. I always hold back enough calories in my bank for a glass in the evening to ward away cravings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the one year anniversary of your blog- I am sorry I never got back to you about your last comment- I would love to meet up out here in Vegas! You should come out for the Vegas marathon in Dec.! ... hit 151 last weekend now back to 148. LUCKILY... I gotta get back on track!

    ReplyDelete